[hobbit] Backing up hobbit

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Fri Oct 19 05:01:43 CEST 2007

I definitely brought up the wrong terminology, sorry about that!  I don't
need to get into man in the middle attacks or DNS changes between servers.
Hours is something I am after.  I just need to have the station back up
before the end of the day.

Your 1a suggestion is excellent, very good idea!  I'll look into that down
the road when it is more mission critical, thanks!  Your second suggestion,
while absolutely ingenious, is going to be more of a hassle to keep updated
then it will be a convenience (at least for my needs).

Over the last four hours the size of the directory went from 1023MB to
951MB.  What is going on here?!  I'm so confused =(  Is it absolutely safe
to delete the core files?  I would like to see if they continue showing up
when I'm sure that Hobbit has not been restarting.

Josh

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340