[hobbit] Custom graphs in hobbit, resend, ATTN Alan Sparks

Sigurður Guðbrandsson sigurdur at raforninn.is
Sat Oct 13 15:35:08 CEST 2007

Hi.

It's great. :)

With regards,

------------------------------

Sigurður Guðbrandsson

Raförninn ehf.

Suðurhlíð 35

105 Reykjavik | Iceland

sigurdur at raforninn.is | www.raforninn.is

Office: +(354) 552 2070

Mobile: +(354) 867 3573

------------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: Galen Johnson [mailto:gjohnson at trantor.org]
Sent: 12. október 2007 21:00
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: Re: [hobbit] Custom graphs in hobbit, resend, ATTN Alan Sparks

Sigurður Guðbrandsson wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I would LOVE that idea .. especially since I had to dig through a LOT
> of information and spend a lot of time to get all this information.
> Just remember to give proper credits :-)
>
> Also, it seems that a couple of lines are crappy down below, the perl
> scripts would not work as they are below.
>
> You might want to parse a bit of it (or just post it and i'll post a
> fixup).
>
> with regards,
>

> ------------------------------
>
> Sigurður Guðbrandsson
> Raförninn ehf.
> Suðurhlíð 35
> 105 Reykjavik | Iceland
> sigurdur at raforninn.is <mailto:sigurdur at raforninn.is> |
> www.raforninn.is <http://www.raforninn.is/>
> Office: +(354) 552 2070
> Mobile: +(354) 867 3573

> --

Sigurður <mailto:sigurdur at raforninn.is>,

I added it to The Shire...rather than put it under FAQ, I figured it was more relevant under tutorials.  Check it out, http://www.trantor.org/theshire/doku.php/tutorials:customgraph, and let me know if it's ok...you can contact me off list if you'd prefer.

=G=