[hobbit] extended use of procs (the second)

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Fri Oct 12 23:57:16 CEST 2007

Can you be more specific as to what you want?  It sounds like you want
to track the number of a particular processes. If so, you can do this
via the "track" option in hobbit-clients.cfg, for example:

HOST=somehost
  PROC "/some/app/version-5.1" TRACK=App51
  PROC "/some/app/version-6.0" TRACK=App60

That would give you graphs as to how many instances of each software
version were running at a time, but it sounds like you have already done
this, so I'm not sure what else you need.

-Charles