[hobbit] depends & conn test

Tod Hansmann thansmann at directpointe.com
Thu Oct 11 21:38:45 CEST 2007

Works for us.  We use something along these lines:

depends=(ssh:router1/conn,vpnrouter/conn,vpnrouter2/conn)

I see that you had something similar originally, however, note that the test will STILL be run on the ssh and give you the history results you see. This only effects the color it gets if it actually fails.

Tod Hansmann
Network Engineer