[hobbit] Trend Graphs Stopped Showing Data

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Oct 10 19:51:29 CEST 2007

Have you tried checking to see if there are any quota or disk issues?  If
you were able to reboot the machine and get your RRD activity back up while
restarting the process did not fix your problem it has to be a problem
relating between hobbit and your machine (IO, disk, memory, privileges,
something).

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340