Where is the client data stored in hobbit server?

Ari Syrup arisyrup at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 12:40:05 CEST 2007

Hello,

In the some html outputs of the each test there is a "Client data" link and
of course its data with it.....

I would like to implement a customized script to parse all the lines of the
"Client data" and send an alert if certain keyword matches. I think it would
be nice because you don't have to implement it in all the client
sides.....Definitely there are many people who are interested in it ???
And I can't figure out where the data is stored in the hobbit server side.

My question is,,,,Where is the "Client data" stored in the hobbit server
side? Please help me with finding it...