[hobbit] Hobbit logs

Ryan Jay B. Lapuz rlapuz at fcpp.fujitsu.com
Tue Oct 9 03:03:19 CEST 2007

Yes, FC6 has a default setup for log rotation. Other logs inside the
/var/log/ directory are rotating. So, I think it will work now for the
Hobbit logs.
Maybe your right that the package I used before had set that up for me, and
the package that I used for my new Hobbit server did not.
Thanks for your help!

Regards,
Ryan