[hobbit] RE: hi

ansiimire at africaonline.co.ug ansiimire at africaonline.co.ug
Wed Oct 3 15:40:42 CEST 2007

Hey Rob,
I had installed the server hobbit on two boxes...just for testing. but on
one box i get only network tests and on the other i get..all the
tests..including the cpu, memory, etc...so then how comes i am able to get
these other tests on the second box and not on the first yet i have not
installed any client hobbit yet as well.
Thanks alot really.
Alyn

On 10/3/07, ansiimire at africaonline.co.ug <ansiimire at africaonline.co.ug>