[hobbit] Securing hobbit

Aaron Kincaid akincaid at beckautogroup.com
Tue Oct 2 22:05:57 CEST 2007

I did as suggested using an .htaccess file, but nothing happens.  Is
there some way to test?  I know that this is really an Apache question
more so than a Hobbit question, but if there is anyone trying to do
this, please help.   I followed Henrik's instruction and I can't see
what I could possibly be doing wrong.

Aaron Kincaid