[hobbit] disable alert for particular time period

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Tue Nov 27 19:56:20 CET 2007

I am positive this can be done pretty painlessly.  If you go to the
administration menu you'll find a disable option.  This script will contain
the necessary commands and information.  Use that in combination with Cron
and you'll be set!

You might also want to look back on this mailing list discussion:
http://www.hswn.dk/hobbiton/2006/03/msg00108.html

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340