[hobbit] Hobbit 4.2 Crashing

Sean Clark sclark at nyroc.rr.com
Mon Nov 26 12:33:59 CET 2007

I was the one experiencing the crashes from excessive I/O and the snapshot
and another patch (I don't know if it's in the snapshot now since I applied
it from this mailing list) and it's been 100% stable since - it's best to
take the core file and load it into a debugger like GDB or sun's one and
take a look why it's crashing

--Sean