[hobbit] to add custom script in hobbit & also drop undesirable column

Martin Flemming martin.flemming at desy.de
Tue Nov 20 08:37:31 CET 2007

Hi !

look at

http://www.hswn.dk/hobbiton/2007/05/msg00425.html

https://it-hobbit/hobbit/help/hobbit-tips.html#droptest

i think

NOCOLUMNS in bb-hosts could be the right way

and second ..

https://it-hobbit/hobbit/help/hobbit-tips.html#scripts

https://it-hobbit/hobbit/help/howtograph.html

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/System_Monitoring_with_Hobbit/HOWTO/Custom_Monitoring_Scripts_for_Hobbit

cheers,

       martin

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007, Shah, Haresh K (GE, Corporate, consultant) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> can anyone tell me how to drop some of the default columns that
> displayed on the web page against host name? ( I don't want to display
> "SSH","ports","procs" columns).
> I also want to monitor another functionality(client side) using the
> ext script. can anyone please let me know step by step procedure. what
> can i modify from client side and what should i modify from server
> side? I tried to search a lot but could not get the desired answer
> that can be worked out.. :(
>
> Please help me!
>
> --
> Regards,
> Haresh

Gruss

        Martin Flemming

Martin Flemming
DESY / IT          office : Building 2b / 008a
Notkestr. 85       phone  : 040 - 8998 - 4667
22603 Hamburg      mail   : martin.flemming at desy.de