alerts problem

Sloan joe at tmsusa.com
Thu Nov 15 01:52:46 CET 2007

Hello,

I've installed hobbit 4.2.0 and I'm gradually building up a shadow
hobbit environment here, adding tests and tweaking settings to come as
close as possible to the behavior of our current big brother monitors.

One behavior which I didn't expect is that I'm getting alerted for
yellow conditions. I've edited hobbitserver.cfg such that the relevant
lines now look like this:

#ALERTCOLORS="red,yellow,purple"        # Colors that may trigger an
alert message
ALERTCOLORS="red,purple"                # Colors that may trigger an
alert message

Then reloaded hobbit without effect, then tried restarting it, but no
joy - I'm still getting alerted about yellow conditions. How can I make
hobbit perform as expected in this regard?

Joe