Ignored PURPLE status update from 127.0.0.1 for .unknown

Lee J. Imber toaster at imber.com
Fri Nov 9 22:16:37 CET 2007

I had this problem a while ago and it has jumped up out the wood work
again.
Problem is I don't know what I did last time to solve it.

I get a yellow hobbitd button and the error message is
Ignored PURPLE status update from 127.0.0.1 for .unknown

I am running hobbit 4.2.0.

Here is the bbgen output:

bbgen for Hobbit version 4.2.0 Statistics: Hosts : 36 Status
messages : 255 Purple messages : 0 Pages : 1

And bbtest:

bbtest-net version 4.2.0 Statistics: Hosts total : 36 Hosts with no
tests : 1 Total test count : 106 Status messages : 107 Alert status
msgs : 0 Transmissions : 2 DNS statistics: # hostnames resolved : 38 #
succesful : 38 # failed : 0 # calls to dnsresolve : 105 TCP test
statistics: # TCP tests total : 71 # HTTP tests : 9 # Simple TCP
tests : 62 # Connection attempts : 71 # bytes written : 1342 # bytes
read : 231511

I thought it all started when I removed a host from bb-hosts but I'm
not 100% sure.
I removed the host by commenting out the host in bb-hosts and then
running bin/bb 127.0.0.1 "drop host"
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Lee