[hobbit] Hobbit CONN questions

johan.boye at latecoere.fr johan.boye at latecoere.fr
Fri Nov 9 08:14:32 CET 2007

Thanks for your answer but I don't really want to monitor the response times. I'm just wondering what triggers in the Hobbit code is used to make a RED ping status :
  - after just one no echo-reply each 5min ?
  - after a couple of no echo-reply ? How much ?
  - What is the timeout used to declare the host unreachable ?

About smokeping : indeed, it looks very nice, I will check it out anyway ;)