[hobbit] Disabling repeat alerts

Haertig, David F (Dave) haertig at avaya.com
Wed Nov 7 19:46:58 CET 2007

I just say "REPEAT=365d".  Annual renotification is fine with me for
those really long-lasting problems!  I don't care much about how
"professional" it looks.  For me, 365d is actually clearer than 0.  One
would probably assume that 0 means "no repeats", but an assumption is
still the first step towards a screw up, and I prefer the unambiguous
365d setting myself.