[hobbit] New to Hobbit --- file monitoring

Hubbard, Greg L greg.hubbard at eds.com
Thu Nov 1 20:21:55 CET 2007

Did you install this from scratch, or use someone's package to install?
It is surprising that you have both directories (unless one is a symlink
for the other).

I use Solaris for the most part, so I had to build my own configuration.
I don't like to scatter things throughout the file system, so everything
"server" is under hobbit/server and everything "client" is under
hobbit/client.

I think there is a log file you can check, but I don't where it might be
on your system.  You might want to glance through the man pages for the
various daemons and see where they write their logs.

GLH