AW: [hobbit] download instead of viewing the page

Maik Heinelt maik at vegasystems.com
Thu May 31 12:44:36 CEST 2007

Michael.Wiegard at materna.de wrote:
> Hi Maik,
>
> here is a response from an older thread:
>
> I had the same problem, but this worked for me:

>>> Have you tried it without the parentheses??  They can make a shell
>>> script do unexpected things...
>
>> Yes I did.
>> The thing is the code should use the hostname not what is specified with
>> the NAME tag.
>

> The problem was solved by using the &BBHIKEY variable instead of &BBHOST in
> ~hobbit/server/web/trends_form
>
> Greetings,
> Michael

Hi,
I also don`t use SELinux and I tryed to find the trends_form file in the
hobbit/server/web/, but I didn`t found it.
The crazy thing is, it worked well at the first time. I just added one
client there. after that I couldn`t get some viewings!!

I also checked the permission and owner of the cgi folder. This settings
looks also fine (755).

Maik

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk