[hobbit] New hobbit user

pkc_mls pkc_mls at yahoo.fr
Thu May 31 08:54:48 CEST 2007

Manocchia, Robert a écrit :

> I have installed hobbit on a Linux 2 server. It installed fine and the
> startup script ran fine. I also made sure that the hobbit-apache.conf
> file was ok. Whe I access the web page http://batman/hobbit/  I
> receive a message page not found. What am I doing wrong.

this sounds like the hobbit path is not in the correct conf file for
apache.
depending on your architecture, you can put the content of the
hobbit-apache.conf at the end of the apache.conf or httpd.conf,
then restart apache.

your apache log could give more informations, and the
apache.conf/httpd.conf could also be helpfull.