[hobbit] bb-win

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Sat May 26 20:55:57 CEST 2007

On 5/26/07, Ajay Chadha <ajaychadha at ntpc.co.in> wrote:
> i have downloade bb-win and installed on PC and serviced has been started
> please tell me how to congiure hobbit to fetch data from client BB-win
> i am not able to find any docs related to this ,

Edit bbwin.cfg (C:\Program Files\BBWin\etc\BBWin.cfg) and set the
bbdisplay to point to your hobbit server.  You will probably also want
to disable the externals.

BBWin (0.9) reports as %COMPUTERNAME%.  If the value of this isn't
what your hobbit server expects you'll need to edit the registry to
change it:

    HKLM\Software\BBWin\hostname

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.