[hobbit] xml configs

Haertig, David F (Dave) haertig at avaya.com
Mon May 21 18:28:49 CEST 2007

I'm well versed in XML and complex XLST transformations and PERL, I do
this all the time, but I still prefer to leave Hobbit's config files the
way they are.  I see no benefit in moving them to XML, except to support
some yet-to-be-developed GUI configuration tool.  Which I wouldn't use
anyway ... I'm a command line type of guy.  But if the Hobbit config is
delivered in XML files in the future, I won't whine about it.  I'll just
vi the XML and be on my merry way.