[hobbit] disk tests

Tod Hansmann thansmann at directpointe.com
Fri May 18 04:35:29 CEST 2007

There's no requirement that you use a different column name in your
status reports.  Can you just not configure disk tests for that host and
let your script report "status hostname disk etc" instead?

You would have to keep sending responses at the same intervals expected
for your other disk tests, or risk getting purples, but I figure that's
not a problem.

Tod Hansmann
Network Engineer