[hobbit] OS Compatibility

Scott, Brian Brian.Scott at det.nsw.edu.au
Fri May 18 01:58:17 CEST 2007

FreeBSD 6.2 and 5.4

________________________________

From: Bob Gordon [mailto:rgordonjr at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, 18 May 2007 4:54 AM
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: [hobbit] OS Compatibility

Hello all -

A while back there was a thread (that I am not able to locate) regarding
what OS's people have gotten either the client or the server to operate
on.    My management is looking for the list as they are thinking of
installing it on some of thier newer systems...

So far I know that the Hobbit client runs on the following:

Solaris 10 (sparc)
Redhat
CentOS
Windows (with BBWin)
Mac OSX (Darwin)..

What other operating systems have you all been able to get it running
on?  (and are they 32 or 64 bit...)

Thanks!

--
--==[ Bob Gordon ]==--