[hobbit] Disk i/o check for Windows?

Aaron Stranberg a_stranberg at hotmail.com
Tue May 15 19:30:55 CEST 2007

Hello,     You can add me to the list of folks that would like to make use of this script!-AaronDate: Tue, 15 May 2007 17:34:06 +0200From: Johann.Eggers at teleatlas.comTo: hobbit at hswn.dkSubject: RE: [hobbit] Disk i/o check for Windows?

Hi,

Are you willing to
contribute your script to the community?

I guess there are a lot
more on this list who are interested on this…

Johann