[hobbit] two ack questions

Tod Hansmann thansmann at directpointe.com
Tue May 15 16:52:04 CEST 2007

I can only answer your second question, and that only with a theory.  We
used to get this in bb all the time as well as hobbit now.  We only get
it with custom scripts and we thought it might be tests that get added
to the display because of an alert, but have no corresponding test
listed in bb-hosts, so the bb/hobbit daemon doesn't generate a test for
something it's not even keeping track of.

That would make sense to me, since you may not WANT it to do so in a
custom script, but again it's only a theory.  We haven't tested it.
Just noticed patterns.

One of these days I'm going to get time and just dive into the code.

Tod Hansmann
Network Engineer