[hobbit] still with the bb-histlog.sh errors

Steve Holmes sholmes42 at mac.com
Thu May 10 17:51:27 CEST 2007

Jason,
The only message I get in my apache logs is:

[Thu May 10 11:08:45 2007] [error] [client 128.210.91.174] Premature end of
script headers: bb-histlog.sh, referer:
http://tlttest.ics.purdue.edu/hobbit/bb2.html

or

[Thu May 10 11:47:45 2007] [error] [client 128.210.91.174] Premature end of
script headers: bb-histlog.sh, referer:
http://tlttest.ics.purdue.edu/hobbit-cgi/bb-hist.sh?HISTFILE=allegro.ics.purdue.edu.cpu&ENTRIES=50&IP=0.0.0.0&DISPLAYNAME=allegro.ics.purdue.edu

And what the browser really does is to download the bb-hostlog.sh file which
contains (keeping my fingers crossed that gmail won't munge the html):

<title>500 Internal Server Error</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.</p>
 trouble and inform them of the time the error occurred,
and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.</p>
in the server error log.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache/2.2.2 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.2 OpenSSL/0.9.8e DAV/2
mod_jk/1.2.19 mod_pubcookie/3.2.1 mod_perl/2.0.2 Perl/v5.8.7 Server at
tlttest.ics.purdue.edu Port 80</address>

Steve.