[hobbit] hp-ux B.11 port?

martin roby stonepound at gmail.com
Tue May 8 21:50:45 CEST 2007

I got that working, It keeps saying I'm low on memory, is that a bug?
[swapinfo]
             Mb      Mb      Mb   PCT  START/      Mb
TYPE      AVAIL    USED    FREE  USED   LIMIT RESERVE  PRI  NAME
dev        8192       0    8192    0%       0       -    1  /dev/vg00/lvol2
reserve       -    4886   -4886
total      8192    4886    3306   60%       -       0    -
[