[hobbit] Alerting on matching group tags in bb-hosts

Hubbard, Greg L greg.hubbard at eds.com
Fri May 4 15:18:59 CEST 2007

If your server naming convention includes something to indicate type and
location, then you can probably create a host group macro in the alert
configuration for each location, and then create the rules you need to
send those alerts to the users that need to get them.

If you are willing to do the work, you can set up this type of alerting
entirely within the alerting rules and pay no attention to what is set
up in bb-hosts.

GLH