[hobbit] FW: Two issues - new user

Brian O'Mahony brian.omahony at curamsoftware.com
Thu May 3 11:20:41 CEST 2007

Im not sure what you are asking here :
I click on the mem section, go to history, and then go down to "Last 50
entries" click on the red flashing icon, and it takes me to the event.
However there is no client data link there.

It happened again (duration 50 mins) so next time it happens I can just
grab it when it occurs (there is a link to client data available when I
click on the memory section of the server)