[hobbit] Hobbit main view stopped updating

Thompson, Brian Brian.Thompson at detroitdiesel.com
Tue May 1 16:50:04 CEST 2007

Well I'm now down to one Question Mark status (unchanged in 13634 days)
and the rest of the custom scripts are now floating between purple and
green.  I do now however have very few "Bogus status message" errors
from hobbitd.  I did not do anything to the scripts, they apparently
just worked themselves out.

I'll speak with the script owners (and DB owners) to resolve the
constant fluctuation of purple statuses, and I'm sure when that last
question mark goes away I'll be free of any more bogus status messages.

Thanks for the help,

Brian Thompson