[hobbit] Custom graphs again

T.J. Yang tj_yang at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 30 20:19:24 CEST 2007

>From: Stef Coene <stef.coene at docum.org>
>To: hobbit at hswn.dk
>Subject: Re: [hobbit] Custom graphs again
>Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 15:40:13 +0200
>
>On Friday 30 March 2007, T.J. Yang wrote:
> > Any constructive comments toward this HB SPOF problem ?
>See my other post.

>I think linux kernel development team had the same problem.  I don't know
>if
>this is the case right now, but at a certain point there where different
>versions with different patches.  This was for testing and all changes that
>were good enough where committed the the Linus kernel tree.
>So, I'm willing to collect patches and create a patched version of hobbit.
>At
>the end, it is Henrik who decides what he will do with the patches.  But at
>least he knows that these patches are used and tested.

I think the hobbit project on sourceforge.net has means to support the
community hb development. It is for some reason I don't know that there is
no hb development activity
on  http://sourceforge.net/projects/hobbitmon/.

Perhaps you can ask Henrik's permission to have an account on sourceforge.
I will participate also if I get permission.

tj