[hobbit] Custom graphs again

Gary Baluha gumby3203 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 21:37:00 CEST 2007

I've found in the past that he'll often silently incorporate these patches.
I understand a lot of work has been done for the upcoming Hobbit release,
but other obligations prevent him from being more active in communication.
Actually, I've noticed in the past couple of months that Henrik hasn't been
spending as much time in the mailing list.  Having just come out of several
very busy months at work myself, I can sympathize.