[hobbit] bbwin updates & error messages

Etienne Grignon etienne.grignon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 14:14:13 CEST 2007

Hello Maik,

Your configuration is good.

To suppress this warning, you have to delete the bbwin section on the
vega-bbwin.cfg stored on the hobbit server. When I created the
bbwinupdate agent, I put a small security to prevent people to update
the bbwin section. bbwinupdate just helps you to update agents
sections from a central point.

Regards,

--
Etienne GRIGNON