Editing Critical Systems doesn't save the new hosts?

Dennis Ortsen dortsen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 17:16:22 CET 2007

Hi All,

I'd like to set up a few Critical Systems. I'm using the "Edit critical
systems" (hobbit-nkedit.sh) on the hobbit servers webpage. After logging in,
I fill in all the fields (except for the cloning part) and click the "Update
record" button. The page quickly refreshes, but the host I've just added,
isn't saved in the Critical Systems view. I've searched the hobbit log files
and the apache logfiles, but I can't find an error anywhere.

This is a new install (v4.2.0). According to the manuals, I should use this
new way of editing Critical Systems (instead of the NK tags) cause in a
future release of Hobbit the old style isn't supported anymore.

Can anyone tell where I haven't looked yet?

Thanks in advance!

Dennis