[hobbit] Custom Graph Issue

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Wed Mar 21 12:16:33 CET 2007

The actual la graph is probably interfering with this since it is also
related to the tag 'cpu'.  Try changing it to cpuutil or something like
that.  You'll have to change hobbitserver and hobbitgraph accordingly.

Stewart wrote:
> I have that as well, but according to the docs, I whould have an RRD
> file that is created.  I don't have that yet.
>
> Lars Ebeling wrote:
>> You alsa need an entry in hobbitgraph.cfg like this extract from mine.
>> Use fwcpu instead of mailbox and cpu instead of hobbit
>>
>> [mailbox]
>>        TITLE Mailbox size
>>        YAXIS bytes
>>        DEF:size=mailbox.rrd:hobbit:AVERAGE
>>        LINE2:size#00CCCC:Hobbit size
>>        GPRINT:size:LAST:Hobbit size \: %5.1lf%s (cur)
>>        GPRINT:size:MAX: \: %5.1lf%s (max)
>>        GPRINT:size:MIN: \: %5.1lf%s (min)

>>> device.   I _DO_ get "hobbit graph ncv:fwcpu" showing up in my test

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2007 - Green Bay, WI - May 18-22, 2007