[hobbit] Custom Graph Issue

Lars Ebeling lars.ebeling at leopg9.no-ip.org
Wed Mar 21 07:12:48 CET 2007

You alsa need an entry in hobbitgraph.cfg like this extract from mine. Use
fwcpu instead of mailbox and cpu instead of hobbit

[mailbox]
        TITLE Mailbox size
        YAXIS bytes
        DEF:size=mailbox.rrd:hobbit:AVERAGE
        LINE2:size#00CCCC:Hobbit size
        GPRINT:size:LAST:Hobbit size \: %5.1lf%s (cur)
        GPRINT:size:MAX: \: %5.1lf%s (max)
        GPRINT:size:MIN: \: %5.1lf%s (min)
        GPRINT:size:AVERAGE: \: %5.1lf%s (avg)\n