[hobbit] drop test not sticking...

Benjamin Gagnon benjamin.gagnon at yahoo.ca
Wed Mar 21 01:55:09 CET 2007

Thanks.  group-only and group-except works like a charm.

NOCOLUMNS + bb drop does not work for me (the column disappears for a couple of minutes only).  I don't get this at all because it's documented and people keep telling me this is supposed to work.

bb-hosts
page CLIENTS Hobbit Clients
142.78.43.171   opsappsl.lac-bac.gc.ca          # NOCOLUMNS:files ctmoratst

then
# bb 127.0.0.1 "drop opsappsl.lac-bac.gc.ca files"

then wait 1-2 minutes for columns to disappear

then wait 1-2 minutes for columns to re-appear.

Benjamin