[hobbit] List of Variables passed to Scripts

Geoff Hallford geoff.hallford at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 18:34:54 CET 2007

Hi Tom,

Thanks I know about this list but it doesn't provide all variables passed to
the scripts. When I wanted to find out a couple months ago, how to include
the DESCR tag (from bb-hosts) in my script, Henrik told me I could use the
$BBH_DESCRIPTION variable and it does work and is passed to the script. This
variable is not included in the list in hobbit-alerts.cfg man page. I am
just wondering if there are more variables not listed in there, that are
passed because I have alerts for 8 organizations on my server and about 700
servers/devices, so I would like to be more descriptive if possible in my
alerting.

Thanks for the thought though.

--
'If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.'
--Sam Jackson