drop test not sticking...

Benjamin Gagnon benjamin.gagnon at yahoo.ca
Mon Mar 19 09:08:59 CET 2007

Hi, I'm having a problem with dropping a host's test.

I perform the following command from the server (there are no output errors or errors in the error log)...

 bb 127.0.0.1 "drop opsappsl.lac-bac.gc.ca ports"

Within a couple of minutes the ports column gets dropped and then a couple of minutes later the column reappears.  So the drop command works ok but the settings do not stick.

I've RTFM'd and searched the web for answers to no avail. Anyone have any ideas?

thanks
Benjamin

http://mail.yahoo.com