[hobbit] Grouping pages

Torben Aagaard torben.aagaard at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 16:49:18 CET 2007

Hi Peter

The problem is that all hosts and group directives following the first
'page' appears on that specific page ( until the next page or subpage ).

Let's say I have these pages defined:

page hostsA Host on network A
x.x.x.x foo # ssh

page hostsB Hosts on network B
y.y.y.y bar # ssh

page cust1 Customer 1
z.z.z.z joe # ssh

page cust2 Customer 2
w.w.w.w fred # ssh

Then all the pages appears on the front page under "Pages Hosted Locally".
What I'm looking for  is a way of grouping multiple pages ( one group called
"Internal Hosts" and one group called "Customers". I don't think the group
directive can help me here ?

BR
/Torben