[hobbit] Re: Status to Green on msgs column ?

Nicolas Dorfsman ndorfsman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 09:33:48 CET 2007

2007/2/12, Henrik Stoerner <henrik at hswn.dk>:

> > >If the offending messages are older than 30 minutes, they do not trigger
> > >a "red" status on the "msgs" column.
> >
> > So...I have a problem.  My msgs column is staying red forever.
> > Where could I start to look for ?
>
> The lines in the logfile that causes it to be red should be flagged in
> the status display. Then go hunting in your client configuration for the
> lines that match these log messages.

I was busy by some other tasks.
My problem is still there...  The case is on a Solaris 10 box where
I've installed the client compiled on Solaris 8.

I'm going to try to compile client on Solaris 10.
In the meantime, could you tell me where is located the code which is
responsible for this behaviour ?