[LDAP]

Marganne, Etienne emarganne at be.tiauto.com
Mon Mar 12 15:03:13 CET 2007

Hello all,

I am trying to find another way to perform LDAP test and I found a script
that was made for BB I tried to modify it a bit but it just still does not
work. The scripts is: bbldap_3.0rel (at least, it is the name I found).

If anyone has something different than the standard LDAP module to test its
LDAP service then let it me know.

Many thanks for any support,

Etienne.

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information.  It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.