[hobbit] disable until OK

Gary Baluha gumby3203 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 15:54:24 CET 2007

Also, if a test was red before you reboot the machine (such as disk usage),
it will stay blue until either you re-enable it, or you fix the problem.
Sometimes you just want to disable the alerts while rebooting, but then have
everything go back to paging when the machine is back up.  In this case,
it's probably better to not use the "disable until OK" test, but just
disable it for a fixed amount of time.