[hobbit] mysql connections

Jones, Jason (Altrincham) JasonAS_Jones at mentor.com
Tue Mar 6 11:47:41 CET 2007

"Our test script provides data that goes up and down in value (it is the
number of bytes of memory used for a Linux kernel bufffer), and for that
kind of data we'll use the RRD GAUGE datatype. So we add an extra
setting to hobbitserver.cfg:

        NCV_slab="inodecache:GAUGE,dentrycache:GAUGE"
This tells the hobbitd_rrd module that it should create an RRD file with
two datasets of type GAUGE instead of the default (DERIVE). The setting
must be named NCV_<columnname>." - from help > custom graphs

If you do this then it should work properly
Jason.