[hobbit] mysql connections

Sabeer MZ sabeer.mz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 12:16:36 CET 2007

This is my output when i excute the perl script.
hope this gives you some inputs

[hobbit at abc2 ext]$ perl bb-mysql.pl
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at bb-mysql.plline 52.
bb-mysql.plline 118.
bb-mysql.plline 118.
sh: config bb-mysql.cfg-: command not found
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at bb-mysql.pl line 128.
bb-mysql.plline 131.
bb-mysql.plline 131.
bb-mysql.plline 131.
sh: line 16: status .mysql green Mon Mar  5 06:15:05 2007 MySQL Server OK

threads: 42
questions: 205976663
slow queries: 10
opens: 6671453
flush tables: 1
open tables: 64
queries per second avg: 7.429
maxcon: 100

Server version: 4.0.24-standard

Uptime: 320 days 21 hours 41 min 19 sec

Server reports timestamp of 2007-03-05 06:15:05
: command not found

thanks
Sabeer MZ

On 3/5/07, Charles Goyard <cgoyard at cvf.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sabeer MZ wrote :
> > Dear all,
> >
> > Any comments on below errors. I am not able to see graphs for the data
> > coming.
> > And I see below errors on /var/log/hobbit/rrd-stastus.log
> >
> > RRD error updating /home/hobbit/data/rrd/abc.abc.com/mysql.rrd from
> > 147.183.128.98: not a simple integer: '106.435'
>
> just wondering : how do you end up with a non-integer number of
> connexions ?
>

> --
> Charles Goyard - cgoyard at cvf.fr - (+33) 1 45 38 01 31

Warm Regards