[hobbit] multiple RRD graphs for a single column

Gary Baluha gumby3203 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 21:58:24 CET 2007

> Gary Baluha wrote:
> > After looking in to this a little more, I found another thread that
> > mentioned the
> > "<!-- linecount=10 -->" in the HTML file for the pages that have
> > multiple RRD graphs.  Is there any way to control that manually?
> >
> >     How can I get Hobbit to display multiple physical RRD graphs for a
> >     single column of data?
> >     Specifically, I'd like to have two distinct graphs (each with
> >     their own Y-scale) for a single data column that is
> >     being generated from an external script.  This would be similar to
> >     how Hobbit sometimes
> >     shows multiple graphs under the "disk" column.  I can't seem to
> >     find this anywhere
> >     in the documentation.
> >

> I am interested in this as well.  Have not seen any responses as to how
> or if possible.  Have you found a solution?
> Thanks.
> -Alan

No, I haven't found a solution yet.  Actually, I still haven't found if it
is possible.  My feeling is that it is technically possible (since the disk
page does this, and the trends page has many different graphs), though I
imagine it is possible that the Hobbit code might not be set up to work the
way I'd like it to (through no real fault of Hobbit).