Orca in Hobbit

Sherman, Larry, GCM Larry.Sherman at rbsgc.com
Wed Jun 27 16:00:30 CEST 2007

Hi,

My colleges in London have asked some of out Linux SA's to install Orca
to monitor some of their boxes.  I know that 4.2 has the rudiments of
integration between Orca and Hobbit, and was wondering if any of you
have got it working...

Thanks, Larry

*

if you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized
to retain, read, copy or disseminate this message or any part of
it.