[hobbit] Could not connect to bbd at 3.78.143.167:1984 - Connection refused

Iain Conochie iain at shihad.org
Tue Jun 26 16:19:50 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 26 June 2007 13:20, Bandi, Uma (GE Indust, Plastics, consultant)
wrote:
> I am able to do telnet on that hostname for 1984 port, I am able to ping

So you _can_ telnet onto port 1984? hmm That is a bit bizzare..., as I woudl
have thought this was a networking issue.

OK - let's try this...

on the client  become the user that runs hobbit. cd into the client/bin
directory and run

./bb --debug  "query <host-name-of-client> conn"

where <host-name-of-client> is the host name of the client

Please send results

Iain