[hobbit] enable/disable

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Mon Jun 18 20:02:14 CEST 2007

Hobbit won't 'ignore' them, Hobbit will just not send out notifications
for those hosts and/or services.  If they come back after a while,
perhaps the person that disabled them checked the 'Until OK' box,
instead of specifying a timeframe that the machine will be disabled for.

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2008 - Chattanooga - April 18-22, 2008