[hobbit] Disabled systems view

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Thu Jun 14 00:04:01 CEST 2007

You can see which systems are disabled in the "All non-green view".  I
guess it's possible that you could have hosts that are disabled, but
were not disabled recently, so they are not on that list.  In this case
you can view them via:

https://hobbitserver/hobbit-cgi/bb-eventlog.sh?MAXTIME=&FROMTIME=&TOTIME=&MAXCOUNT=100&HOSTMATCH=&EXHOSTMATCH=&PAGEMATCH=&EXPAGEMATCH=&TESTMATCH=&EXTESTMATCH=&COLORMATCH=blue&Send=View+log

That is basically the eventlog report, selecting only blue colors, which
will give you a similar view to the "all non-green view", but only show
blue.  You could edit the menu.js file and add that URL to the menu, or
tell your admins "go to eventlog and search for blue".

P.S. If the admins are bad about ignoring or disabling things and
leaving them that way, you can add a hobbit-alerts rule so that if a
status is non-green for a long time period (a week?), then an alert is
sent :-)  I use this feature to alert if anything is yellow for over a
week continuously, because by then it either needs to be fixed, or the
alert thresholds need to be tweaked.

-Charles